Friday 4 August 2017

I have my own.....

This week we were learning about our future. What I mean by that is basically making business or a youtube channel
Konnah Vlogs
That there that's my youtube channel and I need to up load more and this brings me back to what I am supposed to talk about.

So this could a start to my work days or not I may become a mechanic
witch is my dream, job but not be around when I'm 20-25. I'm pretty sure our teacher is helping us find a carer for when I'm older.
Konnah Vlogs
Check it out
you can expect more from me and 9.45AMFriday
Thank's Mr.SW

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post. Easyshiksha is a online education portal.It providesonline certificate training

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Konnah