Friday 5 May 2017

Term 2 week 1 reflection

we started a new debate this week. The topic is girl vs boys and I am for the boys Thankfully. I mean couldn't be that bad o well. we have our first basketball game tonight and I am really looking ford to it. I love basketball my favourite sport there are their teams for our basketball session. The teams are. The Heat, which is the A team), The Raptors(which is the B team), then there are the mavericks which my team(which is the c team) overall it has been a great and looking ford to next week

4 comments:

  1. Me too! It's going to be an awesome season. I'm especially looking forward to the games between the Raptors and Mavericks - I'm sure they will be legendary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be. They will be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend,
    May I ask you for a favor? I am currently trying to generate a little more traffic for the blog through which I promote the products of my company. I would appreciate your visiting my blog from time to time, even if you have no interest in my products, as this is likely to boost visibility and provide better ranking of my blog in Google search. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

    Sincerely,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Konnah