Friday 3 August 2018

chess tornemt

paroa school, we cleaned up we cleaned up. we get there so excited.
 then the first game came along and before you know it the last game came around and then prize giving i hear peoples names around get called up than me sweet i got a credit. then miller with an extent then jack with the distiction and going to auckland. then there was the team that got to go to Auckland. i was like i stll have a chance. then paroa got called then he said that only 4 people can go it went like this jack,yayayay jai,yayayay, miller yayayayayay, me yayayayay i cried.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Konnah,

    I can really feel your excitement in this post! It was such a great day - and I was so proud of how you all supported one another. (Just remember to include punctuation in your post so it makes it easier for people to read.) Maybe one day you guys can teach me to play chess?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooden chess sets Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Konnah