Monday 16 October 2017

social studies 1981 springbok rugby people vs protesters

I know that  For 56 days in july and September 1981. New Zealand split to two sides. The people who just wanted to watch the rugby and the protesters this was the springbok tournament. 150000 plus people took part in this action. 1500 people were charged with offences from the protests. The protesters drop smoke bomb on the field from above and this were paper sheets all over the ground along with the fire from the smoke bombs this is a deserter. The protesters were holding up sign that say boks go home racism is not welcome here. Realy new Zealand trying to spit your self up more than you already are. There were photographers on the field. I mean i guess the just wanted to get some good photos of the game but no. Smoke bombs everywhere along with at least three hundred pieces of paper on the field. Snap Snap at least they got some good photos. Then after 56 days of damage and chaos it stop and became history that would be remembered forever. every new Zealander should know what this great piece of history is. From now on i'll be watching from the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Konnah