Friday 26 May 2017

I'm living a good life

so we had Steve Gurney come in and i was really excited to ask him questions he won 9 cost to cost's impressive Steve Gurney. Damn Daniel, I wish I could do that. But that would be hard.i was all so really excited for this guy called Andrew to come from this eclectic place and we worked on this car thing and we hald the record for one 3 second burn out but we got over take n a bit. but we made some sensors and worked on a Raspberry Pi computer.thats all folks thanks and bye.

By Konnah

1 comment:

  1. Yeah to win 9 coasts to coasts that would be so hard to do and it was fun with Andrew because we got to race with them cars and make them

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Konnah