Wednesday 1 March 2017

cave stream reflection :-)

Cold cold cold water can tell you that know flip i was frozen got through that part and then it was fine sort of there was quite a lot of side pockets which were awesome and then and then i fell over then i thought that it was all over but know got back and started to go with the group but i do have to say i was rushing to keep up but i have a black and blue bruise on my leg the we get out of the cave and i was like thank god but i was like let's do it again then we swam for a bit and i dunked my head under ice cold water then kaia mya and i had a plan we they say time to go we go as fast as we can kaia runs to the door opens it i leget dive in the mid sit kaia jumps is and were gone yes we're not stuck behind luke yes. Before you know it i fall asleep for half hour and i just get dropped off at my house man it feels good to be home that was fun bye.from konnah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,
Konnah